Gravel Bags – Green
Pack of 250
Heavy Duty bags Provide Quick and Easy Sediment and Erosion Control
Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control.
The sizes are industry standard and allow the user to fill them up with as much or as little gravel as the application requires.
- Made of high quality polymer material that is woven into shape - eliminating the flaws and failures of sewn edges
- High UV ratings allows long life in sun and elements
*Also available in a pack of 50: # 9782P50
- Pack Quantity:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Weight (kg):
Enquire about this product
- Made of very high quality polymer material that is woven into shape - eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges.
- High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements.
- Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven over, a typical problem with lesser bags.