IBC Spill Containment
IBC Hard Top – Single tanks outdoor with drain
The IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet provides spill containment for IBCs, tank and other large containers. The all polyethylene roll top unit provides both protection from unauthorized access as well as sun, rain and the elements. Simply place the tank into the unit with your forklift or other equipment, close the doors and rest easy knowing that you are protected.
Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 132 x 132 x 154 cm
Low profile (71 cm height), 1363 L containment sump allow safe material handling and dispensing.
Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene design will not rust or corrode.
Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- 1363 L
- 3856 KG
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- 238 KG
- 1 Tank
Enquire about this product
- IBC SpillPalletPlus - Economical & Portable.
- Twin IBC SpillPallet - Store 2 IBC tanks side-by-side.
- IBC SpillPallet - Double stack IBC tanks.
- Modullar IBC Spillpallets - Low cost for multiple IBC tanks.
- IBC Hardtop - Compliance with outdoor IBC storage
- Twin IBC HardTop - Outdoor Storage for 2 IBC tanks.
- Modular IBC HardTops - Low cost outdoor multiple IBC tanks.