IBC Spill Containment
Single Tank IBC Spill Pallet Plus
This single tank IBC bund (aka IBC spill pallet) provides economical and portable spill containment for IBC drums and other large vessels. All polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and forklift pockets makes it easy to move. Large containment sump up to 1362.
- Low profile - allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable - allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 1320 x 1320 mm deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint - 1574 x 1574 mm unit requires minimal floor space.
- Four inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 3856kg. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- Optional bucket shelf (1160) captures spills from dispensing. Spills that exceed 11L are channeled into the 1361L sump through a bulkhead fitting.
- Optional pullover cover (1159) keeps rainwater out of sump and help comply with Stormwater Management Regulation.
- 1362 L
- 3864 KG
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (kg):
- Optional Ramp:
- Pullover Cover:
- 1 Tank
Enquire about this product
- IBC SpillPalletPlus - Economical & Portable.
- Twin IBC SpillPallet - Store 2 IBC tanks side-by-side.
- IBC SpillPallet - Double stack IBC tanks.
- Modullar IBC Spillpallets - Low cost for multiple IBC tanks.
- IBC Hardtop - Compliance with outdoor IBC storage
- Twin IBC HardTop - Outdoor Storage for 2 IBC tanks.
- Modular IBC HardTops - Low cost outdoor multiple IBC tanks.