Combination Showers and Eye Wash Stations
NEW Full Stainless Steel Combination Safety Shower and Eye/ Face Wash Station
A new Combination Shower and Eye/Face Wash station constructed in 316 stainless steel specifically for harsh Australian conditions. This high grade stainless steel model provides greater corrosion resistance and durability for marine and harsh chemical environments.
All of the following components are made pf 304 stainless steel:
- Shower stanchion (including base plate, barrel union & threaded connections)
- Eyewash bowl assembly including mounting socket for spray head assmbly
- Duel eye/face wash spray head assembly
- Shower arm
- Pull rod
- Push handle
- Manifold T-Junction
- Braided hose assembly
- Foot treadle with chain.
Some components are made of 316 Stainless Steel, including:
- Shower head
- Ball valves
- Connection components
Only Eye/ Face Wash Covers with ball chain and shower head internal impeller are made of AES plastic
- Hand & Foot operated
- Dimension (mm):
- 2450H x 470W x 883D mm
- Rec Min Connection:
- Rec Min Supply:
- 120 LPM
- Shower Flow Rate:
- 90 LPM
- Eye Wash Flow Rate:
- 30 LPM
- Minimum Pressure:
- 210 kPa
- Material of Construction:
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Australian Standard:
Enquire about this product
- Comprehensive model range to suit wide variety of applications.
- Structural components made of 304 stainless steel for strength and durability.
- 316 stainless steel stay-open valves for dependable operation and performance.
- Shower head made of ABS plastic or optional 316 stainless steel, with a unique conical action water pattern to gently deliver large volumes of water ensuring complete decontamination without injury to skin.
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Safety Systems has maintained a reputation, for over 40 years, for providing a range of high quality Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations which comply to Australian Standards AS 4775.