Combination Showers and Eye Wash Stations
Combination Shower with AEROSTREAM Eye Wash [Hand & Foot Operated]
This combination shower and AEROSTREAM wash unit is the most versatile decontamination system available for the use of shower, eye wash or both simultaneously.
With balanced water supply inlets, Pratt's combination shower unit ensures optimum eye wash pattern even with varying water pressure.
A stainless steel construction is suitable for long service life in all environments. A self-closing dust cover on Aerostream eye wash keeps airborne contaminants of nozzles
- Hand & Foot operated
- Dimension (mm):
- 2450H x 470W x 883D mm
- Rec Min Connection:
- Rec Min Supply:
- 120 LPM
- Shower Flow Rate:
- 90 LPM
- Eye Wash Flow Rate:
- 20 LPM
- Minimum Pressure:
- 210 kPa
- Material of Construction:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Australian Standard:
Enquire about this product
- Comprehensive model range to suit wide variety of applications.
- Structural components made of 304 stainless steel for strength and durability.
- 316 stainless steel stay-open valves for dependable operation and performance.
- Shower head made of ABS plastic or optional 316 stainless steel, with a unique conical action water pattern to gently deliver large volumes of water ensuring complete decontamination without injury to skin.
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Safety Systems has maintained a reputation, for over 40 years, for providing a range of high quality Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations which comply to Australian Standards AS 4775.