Combination Showers and Eye Wash Stations
Combination Shower With AEROSTREAM Eye/Face Wash [Hand Operated]
This combination shower and AEROSTREAM wash unit is the most versatile decontamination system available for the use of shower, eye/face wash or both simultaneously.
With balanced water supply inlets, Pratt's combination shower unit ensures optimum eye/face wash pattern even with varying water pressure.
A stainless steel construction is suitable for long service life in all environments. A self-closing dust cover on Aerostream eye/face wash keeps airborne contaminants of nozzles
- Hand operated
- Dimension (mm):
- 2450H x 470W x 883D mm
- Rec Min Connection:
- Rec Min Supply:
- 130 LPM
- Shower Flow Rate:
- 90 LPM
- Eye Wash Flow Rate:
- 30 LPM
- Minimum Pressure:
- 210 kPa
- Material of Construction:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Australian Standard:
Enquire about this product
- Comprehensive model range to suit wide variety of applications.
- Structural components made of 304 stainless steel for strength and durability.
- 316 stainless steel stay-open valves for dependable operation and performance.
- Shower head made of ABS plastic or optional 316 stainless steel, with a unique conical action water pattern to gently deliver large volumes of water ensuring complete decontamination without injury to skin.
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Safety Systems has maintained a reputation, for over 40 years, for providing a range of high quality Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations which comply to Australian Standards AS 4775.