Eye-Face Wash Stations
Wall Mounted Eye/Face Wash [Hand & Foot Operated]
This is an advanced six-nozzle design that delivers a gentle cascade of aerated water to rinse away contaminants without further damaging delicate eye and skin tissue.
The Robust eye/face wash nozzles are made from thermoplastic resin for excellent weather resistance.
- Hand & Foot operated
- Dimension (mm):
- 235H x 470W x 485D mm
- Rec Min Connection:
- Rec Min Supply:
- 40 LPM
- Eye Wash Flow Rate:
- 30 LPM
- Minimum Pressure:
- 210 kPa
- Material of Construction:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Australian Standard:
Enquire about this product
- Bowl, manifold, handle assembly, wall bracket, drain connector, pedestal and treadle assembly made of 304 stainless steel.
- Ball valve made of 316 stainless steel.
- SE series includes triple aerostream eye-face wash nozzles including 3 aerators and self closing dust cover. Made of AES yellow plastic.
- PEM series includes single non aerated softstream eye-face wash nozzles with dust caps. Also made of AES yellow plastic.
- Individual flow control adjustment for each nozzle.
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Safety Systems has maintained a reputation, for over 40 years, for providing a range of high quality Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations which comply to Australian Standards AS 4775.