Class 4 Dangerous Goods Cabinets
Class 4 Dangerous Goods Cabinet
This cabinet is for the storage of Class 4 Chemicals in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include the following divisions:
- Flammable Solids: Matches, Nitrocellulise Membrane Filters, Silicon Powder, Wetted Explosives, Sulfur, Titanium Powder (wetted), Zinc Resinate, Naphthalene.
- Spontaneously Combustible: Activated Carbon, Lithium Alkyds, Pentaborane, Phosphorus, Potassium Sulfide, - anhydrous, Oily Rags, Seed Cake, Sodium Sulfide - anhydrous, Butyl Lythium.
- Dangerous When Wet: Alkaline Earth Metal Alloys, Aluminum Powder, Barium, Calcium Hydride, Calcium, Calcium Carbide, Magnesium, Lithium, Sodium, Sodium Borohydride.
- Cabinet is fitted with non latching doors
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility
- Includes magnetic catch will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard).
- 250kg or L
- Material of Construction:
- Double Steel Walls
- 2 Doors
- Australian Standard:
- Extra Shelf:
- External (mm):
- 1825(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm):
- 1545(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)
Enquire about this product
- Continuous piano type door hinges providing long term durability.
- New recessed handle. Eliminates accidental damage and clothing catching on handle.
- Soft action self closing door, with sequential action for dual door cabinets, providing hands free operation.
- Doors held shut with magnetic catch, to allow doors open in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet.
- Either; Flammable Solid, Spontaneously Combustible, or Dangerous When Wet diamond and other labels for correct identification.
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Indoor Class 4 Storage Cabinets comply with the new Standard AS/NZS 5026 "The Storage and Handling of Class 4 Dangerous Goods".