About Pratt Safety
For over 40 years Pratt Safety Systems has been supplying Australian industry with quality site safety and environmental protection products which comply with Australian and international standards, and stand up to the challenges of Australian conditions . With the ever increasing focus on workplace and environmental safety, Pratt Safety Systems has the knowledge and expertise to find solutions to any of our customers needs, and we are committed to on-going product development to ensure our customers have access to the latest technology available.
- Introduced Safety Showers to Australian Market in 1968 through manufacturing agreement with Speakman Company (USA).
- Introduced Safety Cabinets and Cans into Australian Market in 1981 through manufacturing agreement with
- Introduced Lamba USA (now American Allsafe) Site Safety products into Australian Market
- Acquired distribution rights to UltraTech International, America’s number 1 brand
of Spill Containment and Stormwater Management products in 2007.
- Compliance and Regulations advice
- Site Surveys
- National Distribution and
With over 70 years combined experience in the safety industry, rarely have our team come across an issue or occurrence that we have not tackled previously. From being integral members of national safety councils, to advising on standards and regulations within the industry, our staff have done it all. With this knowledge, all customers can have the confidence that the advice and recommendations they receive from a member of our expert team, is truly of a high class standard.